TKHS ATTENDANCE PROCEDURES
Reporting absences must be done by a parent/guardian on the morning of the absence.
(You may leave a message 24/7 @ 269-795-5431)
To minimize interruptions in the classroom and to expedite the process of signing out
PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE BELOW:
- Send a note with your student stating the student name, reason for leaving, and time of departure.
- Have your student stop at the attendance office before school to obtain a pass to leave class. Teachers will not release students without proper notification.
- After leaving class the student must sign out at the attendance office before they leave the building.
- Parents are not required to come in the building to sign student out if this process has been followed.
- OR call the attendance office prior to 8:00 am and student will be called down for a pass during passing time.
- The attendance office number is 269-795-5431. All absences must be reported within 24 hrs. Please leave a message if prompted or when calling after hours. Your cooperation is appreciated!
Click here to view the Thornapple Kellogg High School Attendance Policy.
You may reach the Attendance Office 24 hour a day at 269-795-5431.