TKHS ATTENDANCE PROCEDURES
Reporting absences must be done by a parent/guardian on the morning of the absence.
(You may leave a message 24/7 @ 269-795-5431 or email Sarah Middleton @ [email protected])
To minimize interruptions in the classroom and to expedite the process of signing out
PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE BELOW:
- Send a note with your student stating the student name, reason for leaving, and time of departure.
- Have your student stop at the attendance office before school to obtain a pass to leave class. Teachers will not release students without proper notification.
- After leaving class the student must sign out at the attendance office before they leave the building.
- Parents are not required to come in the building to sign student out if this process has been followed.
- OR call the attendance office prior to 8:00 am and student will be called down for a pass during passing time.
- The attendance office number is 269-795-5431. All absences must be reported within 24 hrs. Please leave a message if prompted or when calling after hours. Your cooperation is appreciated!